Here is the second release of my TI-85 emulator port. New features include:
- Saving & Loading State
- Support for loading Virtual TI save states
- ROM & Save/Load support for non-libfat devices (GBA Flashcarts, EZ4, G6)
- Can turn frameskipping on & off (when skipping is on, speeds things up a bit)
- Can toggle between real speed and full speed. (full speed is actually faster than a real TI, but it makes it hard to play games)
- Comes with an included save-state with several games already loaded. (Usgard shell, ZKart3D, ztetris, solytare, jezzball, Lunoid8, mineswp, and PhoenixZ)
- Toggle between proportional and stretched scaling modes
Download DS85 R2.zip now!
Download a video (5.5MB) of it in action!
Tip: If you want to load some apps to the emu, right now an option is to use Rusty Wagner’s excellent windows-based Virtual TI. Create a save state from there, and rename it to ‘ti85.sna’ and place it on your CF/SD card.
Make sure to read the included README.txt file completely!
NOTE: Make sure your TI-85 Rom is version 10.0! Other versions have not been tested, but may work. However, they will definately NOT work with the included save state. To check rom version, on your calculator type ‘[2nd] [MODE] [ALPHA] [S]’. Press any key EXCEPT [ENTER] to exit this screen. (Pressing [ENTER] will erase your memory)
UPDATE: I believe there was an error in the flashcart version. Please redownload and try it again. Also note that the copy command was possibly INCORRECT. Check the README.txt again, it has been updated with the correct copy command. Thanks.
Some (cropped) screenshots. (The below files are all included in the save state in the zip!)