R3: New features added by Ole:
- fixed the CLDC implementation (timer, memory size, system properties)
- added support for reading of the PNG images (code taken from the PhoneMe project)
- implemented native functions for rendering the basic graphics primitives on the screen
(lines, rectangles, triangles, images)
- added support for accepting the JAD files in the application browser
- added the core part of the Pstros MIDP library
- added VideoTest example to show how to draw on the screen
- added ‘_rebuild.bat’ to show how to build and preverify the class files.
Note WTK installation is required.
This is quite interesting if it is able to run some MIDP-compliant games, but we’ll need to do some testing to see how the speed compares to your average mobile phone.
UPDATE: He’s made a few more updates since I originally made this post. Be sure to check out ole’s site for the latest info and download links.