March 31, 2007

Watch Full Movie Hacksaw Ridge (2016) English Subtitle

Hacksaw Ridge (2016) Full Movie Online Watch Free , English Subtitles Full HD, Free Movies Streaming , Free Latest Films.

Quality : HD
Title : Hacksaw Ridge.
Director : Mel Gibson
Release : November 04, 2016
Language : en.
Runtime : 140 min
Genre : Drama, History, War.

Synopsis :
‘Hacksaw Ridge’ is a movie genre Drama, History, War, was released in November 04, 2016. Mel Gibson was directed this movie and starring by Andrew Garfield. This movie tell story about WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people and becomes the first Conscientious Objector in American history to win the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Watch Full Movie Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

So..do not miss to Watch Hacksaw Ridge Online for free with your family. only 2 step you can Watch or download this movie with high quality video. Come and join us! because very much movie can you watch free streaming.

Incoming search term :

Hacksaw Ridge English Full Episodes Download
Hacksaw Ridge Online Free Megashare
Hacksaw Ridge For Free Online
Watch Hacksaw Ridge Online Free megashare
Hacksaw Ridge English Episodes Free Watch Online

Filed under: Nintendo DS — davr @ 5:39 pm

1. davr, would it be possible to have an option for dumping a DS save file to the flash cart’s PSRAM so that the flash cart writes the save to the microSD on the next bootup? (I tried DS -> GBA SRAM, it said it was successful but my flash cart didn’t give me a message saying it was writing a save file on the next boot.)

Comment by JeffMan — May 25, 2007 @ 3:07 pm

2. Hi, I will try that, I thought you had to convert the file to gba sram, so i can read it. cheers, p.s smashing program

Comment by tuk poon — May 26, 2007 @ 1:54 am

3. Hi davr, this program is extremely useful, good work. Any news on reading/writing GBA flash saves? TY

Comment by Roger F — May 26, 2007 @ 4:26 am

4. Yeah, any news on that? (Backup / restore FLASH [2M = 128KB, too] Saves)

Comment by SkH — May 30, 2007 @ 6:23 am

5. Hey guys, using Mac Media Dock, i opened eepinator and got the fat error. I then went to patch dldi thingy (just copying it to the MMD). Is there a specific one for the MMD or is there something extra you need to do to patch it?

Comment by acmilantim — June 10, 2007 @ 12:06 am

6. oops i see now found the MMD one..

Comment by acmilantim — June 10, 2007 @ 12:07 am

7. I have the M3DS Simply and I was able to transfer the Pokemon Diamond file to the DS cart using the SuperCard Lite. I just transfered the M3 Simply save file straight over with out converting it to the SuperCard save file. I suggest converting your Diamond/pearl save file from the SC sav to the M3 Simply save to transfer to the DS cart. This is ONLY for the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl game.

Comment by MTRLB — June 27, 2007 @ 7:25 pm

8. […] sur ce blog il y a un programme qui pourrait t’intéresser. Il est compatible DLDI. __________________ EZ […]

Pingback by récupérer sauvegarde original gba pour linker - Metagames — June 30, 2007 @ 12:31 pm

9. Can this program backup pokemon emerald gba games and restore? or is it for ds games only, cheers

Comment by emerald — July 8, 2007 @ 9:40 am

10. Hey guys, I have a problem right now getting the black and white menu of EEPinator to even show up on my DS Lite with SuperCard Lite. This is what I’ve done so far:

– Downloaded the original eepinator.nds files from this site
    – Patched it using the DLDI file for SuperCard Lite
    – Transferred patched eepinator.nds file to my DS

When I try running it, all I get is a blank white screen. I’ve also tried alternative things as well, including using the 2 NON-Lite DLDI patch files with the same result. I tried converting both the patched and non-patched file using the SuperCard program to make it compatible with the SuperCard Lite (the program I have to use to always get games working on my DS), but that only outputs a 0kb .nds file and a 222kb .save file. This is really confusing so if anyone can help me get this program even running on my DS Lite with step by step instructions, or at least tell me what I’m doing wrong that’d be great. Thanks.

Comment by Meh — July 9, 2007 @ 12:55 pm

11. On slot-2 supercards, you can try prepending a NDS loader to the .nds file. Here’s one site that talks about it: prepending a NDS loader

Comment by davr — July 9, 2007 @ 3:11 pm

12. Hmm.. ok I’ll give that a shot. Also, do you have any reason why my SC Lite doesn’t want to upgrade? I’ve got the version that rumbles if that makes any difference. I tried getting the upgrade.scu file and it loads fine, but it won’t upgrade. It just gives me some chinese error message and won’t let me go from 1.70 to 1.82, which I think might be one way to fix this.

Comment by Meh — July 12, 2007 @ 7:38 pm

13. Hi,

Are you still busy on the project? I love the app i only hope that you will add GBA flash and eeprom stuff cause i need to backup all my games. Keep up the good work. You said someone else is doing the same thing for GBA cart’s could you tell us who and maybe provide a link or something?

Comment by Redostrike — August 24, 2007 @ 12:20 pm

14. Chishm wrote a tool called SendSave which can backup the other GBA EEPROM and Flash types, but it’s for GBA’s only, and you need a special cable. I may consider porting it to DS, but it’s hard for me to test since I don’t have any of those types of GBA carts.

Comment by davr — August 26, 2007 @ 5:03 pm

15. MTRLB: Did you get the save file back on the DS cart? Can you please explain better?

Comment by Person — September 4, 2007 @ 10:32 am

16. Hello,

Was wondering if you have converted the sendsave yet? If you did, I would be willing to test it for you as I have GBA carts. FYI, for homebrew I own a SCDS1, SupercardSD, Supercard lite, and a GBAMP.

Roger

Comment by Roger Yee — October 24, 2007 @ 12:11 pm

17. hi

i got pokemon pearl and my saved data got erased and my brother has got pokemon diamond. Is there a way to make a save file of my brothers game and use it on my game

i got supercard SD and action replay

Comment by imran — November 5, 2007 @ 8:29 am

18. Maybe try searching for a tool called ‘pokesav’. I haven’t used it, but I’ve heard it does lots of stuff for cheating with pokemon saved games.

Comment by davr — November 5, 2007 @ 10:54 am

19. yh i no bout that but that only helps you create pokemon and get itme s and other stuff it dosnt help with saved data.

Can anyone help me?

Comment by imran — November 13, 2007 @ 12:14 pm

20. Hi,i just wanted to know if you finished gba flash/ eeprom support in yor app, or if someone else already did it

Comment by salatov — November 29, 2007 @ 7:30 pm

21. Ok Ive managed to get a backup of pokemon emerald using datels cartridge construction kits using the Gtmf2.dldi and it comes out @ 64kb
    Ive tryed to back diamond but getting fat write error is diamond/perl bigger the 128mb?

Comment by Ajb2k3 — December 2, 2007 @ 9:16 am

22. Hi.
    Your tool is really useful! 😀
    But I can’t wait for news about EEPROM/Flash GBA support. Are you still working on it?

Comment by Marc — January 12, 2008 @ 3:04 pm

23. No…I don’t have any GBA carts with flash/eeprom, so i wouldn’t really be able to do it. I’d need someone else to port these things to NDS code, then I could use them.

Comment by davr — January 12, 2008 @ 7:02 pm

24. from what I’ve been reading accessing the eeprom save from a gba cartridge is impossible in nds mode due to the timings in the memory access

http://nocash.emubase.de/gbatek.htm#dscartridgegbaslot here is where I read it from incase anyone is interested

due to this fact atm the only way to extract an eeprom sav game is to run an app from a gba flash card… swap the card to the game to be extracted and then find a way to write it back to the flash card or a slot 2 device since once in gba mode it has no access to the slot 1

Comment by pb186 — January 18, 2008 @ 12:41 pm

25. This is Bowser. I like the Eepinator, but I cant seem to get it to dump and EEPROM for me. I have Datel’s Games N Music. Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Comment by Bowser — February 25, 2008 @ 9:20 pm

26. Seems to be that that little “convert to Supercard CF” idea wasn’t capable of solving the problem in restoring my save to the retail cart via Eepinator. The “wrong save size” error is met once again.

Comment by Required Name — March 31, 2008 @ 7:25 pm

27. I have an R4 and an EZ 3 and 1 for my slot one and my slot 2… I can’t seem to get savsender to work , it comnes up with a connection error at teh last step probably cause my internet and router in this apartment building are wack. Trying to use eepinator (now that i have the slot 2 device, i didnt have it at first during the savsender trials), and I get an error initializng fat trying to dump my pokemon pearl sav. I can get the save off my GBA game (been using GBA ExpLoader to play those) just fine, but still can’t get those tricky retail saves… the problem i’m having now is I know to patch my Eepinator with DLDI but i dont know which one, there is an R4 one and two fro EZ flash. I have tried all three and i get the same consistant errors. am i just stupid or am i missing something? any help would be sooo appricated (guythecat@hotmail.com)

-Thanks

Comment by Guythecat — April 8, 2008 @ 7:33 pm

28. Hi, EZ 3-in-1 does NOT support DLDI, since it does not have any sort of FAT storage. Sorry 🙁

Comment by davr — April 8, 2008 @ 9:36 pm

29. Even though I doubt anybody reads this anymore, I was curious so I attempted to backup a GBA game’s saved data. However, VisualBoyAdvance was unable to read this saved data.

Comment by Required Name — July 9, 2008 @ 8:24 pm

30. I just got R4 & I downloaded eepinator.nds to copy over my Pokemon pearl cart’s info into my R4 but when I go to “DS Cart –> File” and I get to “Ready to Write to FAT?”
    is says
    “fatInit: 0”
    “ERROR Opening Fat!!!”

Comment by Kim Kilinton — January 10, 2009 @ 7:04 pm

31. […] I have been using a tool called eepinator to upload the save file using a regular DS. There are probably other tools which would work […]

Pingback by Drunken Coders » DSi hack update — August 2, 2009 @ 8:06 pm

32. Whhen i use eepinator on pokemon diamond, it says: “Wrong Save Size! File:524288 EEpROM : 8192

How do i fix this??

Comment by 3RiC — August 10, 2009 @ 7:45 am

33. […] flashcard,  one of the two exploited games and a means to write to the eeprom on your chosen game. Eepinator will work if you have a standard DS or there are a couple of devices which allow you to do this […]

Pingback by Dave J Murphy » DSi mode homebrew, anyone? — August 24, 2010 @ 3:09 pm

34. isn’t working with M3DS there’s always “fatinit: 0”

Comment by Tukz — December 14, 2010 @ 10:20 am