March 31, 2007

Eepinator

This is a basic EEPROM backup tool. Basically it lets you copy the save-games from your commercial game carts back and forth to your flashcart. It also supports using SRAM as storage, and if you have a gba cart in slot-2, and a flashcart in slot-1, you could copy the sram off the gba cart to your flashcart.

It has various transfer functions, basically what you see in this screenshot:

Hexdump is not implemented yet.

Download it here: eepinator.nds

UPDATE:If you’ve got only a slot-1 card, this tool may be useful to you:
savesender — site appears down. Try this local mirror:
savsender-1.1.zip
It uploads your saves via WIFI to your pc, eliminating the problem slot-1 flashcard from the equation!

Filed under: Nintendo DS — davr @ 5:39 pm

1. Great idea, hope it makes progress quickly ;) . Both writing to File and backing up GBA failed for me. Tried writing Yggdra Union’s save to FAT and while a file appeared, it was 64Kbytes of zeros. More disturbing is that yggdra is 64Kbit not Kbyte.

Also, is there a difference between File and FAT?

Comment by pwnguin — April 1, 2007 @ 1:46 pm

2. gba mode only works for games with SRAM. a lot of gba games these days have EEPROM or FLASH, which my tool does not support.

Comment by davr — April 1, 2007 @ 2:05 pm

3. Any plans to support EEPROM or FLASH? And can this put GBA saves on real gba games?

Comment by Smash Adams — April 2, 2007 @ 6:32 pm

4. I know someone else who is working on GBA EEPROM & GBA FLASH support, so I will wait for him to finish. Then either you can just use his app, or I may add the code into mine.

Comment by davr — April 2, 2007 @ 7:30 pm

5. didnt work for animal crossing or mario 64 carts

Comment by duster — April 3, 2007 @ 6:12 pm

6. I’ve tested on 5 different carts (including Mario 64), and it has worked. So most likely it is a problem with the flashcart. Can you tell which flashcart you are using? and is it slot-1 or slot-2? (most likely, slot-1 carts will NOT work with this)

Comment by davr — April 3, 2007 @ 9:41 pm

7. Oh, it was indeed a slot-1 device (R4) so I guess that’s why it didn’t work.

Comment by duster — April 4, 2007 @ 2:03 pm

8. Could one take an m3 slot2 save and write it to an original cart?

Comment by Hello — April 4, 2007 @ 4:24 pm

9. awww… This is soooooo useful for me.. but I only have an R4.. damn.. Hope there will be some workaround for this soon then! I really wanna use this!

Comment by RaiderX — April 7, 2007 @ 5:40 am

10. hey um whats hex dump.note i have max media dock and if its not out when will it be

Comment by darigon — April 9, 2007 @ 11:45 am

11. first question: is there a tutorial on how to use this?

I have a R4DS, a SuperCard SD, and a Mario Kart DS save from gamefaqs that I want to put on my retail cartridge. What do i need to do? (IE, where do i run eepinator from, where do the saves go?)

thanks!

Comment by sunny — April 15, 2007 @ 1:08 pm

12. 1. put eepinator + mkds save (converted to .sav format if necessary…see my other blog post about save converter) on your SD card
    2. put supercard SD + sd card in slot-2
    3. put mario kart in slot-1
    4. select the option ‘File –> DS cart’
    5. pick the mariokart save file from the list of files on your SD card

Comment by davr — April 15, 2007 @ 4:22 pm

13. Hello!
    Thanks for the reply, but it didn’t work. I did what you said, with one change. I started with the R4DS in slot-1, then used it to boot slot-2 (nds mode, i guess), and then I ran eepinator from the flash cart. I replaced the R4 with MKDS, and did the ‘File->DS Cart’ option. I get the following error:

Ready to read from FAT?
    Press Start
    fatInit: 0
    ERROR Opening Fat!!

Comment by sunny — April 15, 2007 @ 5:42 pm

14. Did you patch eepinator with DLDI? You will want to use the supercard SD DLDI patch. I think there are two different ones, try them both if one of them does not work. chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI

Comment by davr — April 15, 2007 @ 8:33 pm

15. it worked! i had originally patched it with the first DLDI and it didn’t work. the alternate one worked, and i’ve got the save on MKDS now. thanks!

Comment by sunny — April 15, 2007 @ 9:28 pm

16. This is a very useful app for people with slot 1 devices. I’d love to see it with some extended functionality. Like maybe getting gba cart info like the save type the cart is using and whatnot. All the other stuff you said you might add to it sounded great too (gba eeprom/flash support). Also just curious, but would it be possible to write an application that dumps gba roms? I might look into it if that’s the case.

Comment by Nick — April 16, 2007 @ 5:44 am

17. I was linked to this site from the r4ds forums, a topic discussing if a slot1 only device can be made to work with something that backs up a save file to carry over to your slot1 card, i’ve been wanting to do this with Animal Crossing, i don’t want to carry that cart with me everywhere, and i am fine starting again in other games, but animal crossing is different, anyways, just wondering if this is supposed to work with slot1 only devices, or are there any plans for it to do so?? I tried it but couldn’t get it to work, i patched with DLDI just now but still no new results, when i read from DS card to file, it gives me an error

anyone know if this can be done with slot1 only?? any info is appreciated, there is limited info from what i tried to search from and i can’t find the answer, i want to get a slot 2, but the only problem is that i’d really only use it for this 1 purpose, and also, i have a phat DS, i plan on getting a lite, but i don’t know when, so i’d prefer the slim looking slot 2 cards, but i have a hat DS right now, so yea

Comment by Imtiaz Ahmed — April 16, 2007 @ 10:08 pm

18. I use R4DS, already patched DLDI. It worked when copy savefile from R4 to DS-Cart (Good!), but always get fatInit:0 ERROR when backup DS-Cart eeprom to R4.

Comment by Robin — April 18, 2007 @ 10:58 am

19. The problem with slot-1 flashcartd, is that after you re-insert the flashcard (R4), the card needs to be re-initalized. This is hard to do, and there is no public code for doing this already.

Comment by davr — April 18, 2007 @ 12:03 pm

20. Fantastic. I just shoved my (U) Animal Crossing town onto my (E) cart with NO PROBLEMS at all!

Comment by Mandrew — April 19, 2007 @ 3:59 pm

21. Any update on the 64Kb limit? I need to transfer my pokemon save! it’s 512kb and this only handles 64! Advice?!!

Comment by Sax — April 22, 2007 @ 6:10 pm

22. What flashcart do you have?

Comment by davr — April 22, 2007 @ 8:07 pm

23. G6 lite. Is it the fact that it doesn’t use a SD card causing the problem?

Comment by Sax — April 23, 2007 @ 8:38 am

24. For G6 Lite:
    1. Make sure to patch the eepinator.nds file with the correct G6 DLDI file, and make sure this DLDI supports writing
    2. Use DS Cart –> File, and File –> DS Cart

Comment by davr — April 23, 2007 @ 10:25 am

25. I think the problem with Pokemon is that it uses flash for saving (i had the same problem with an m3 simply)

I got an 64k file which contained nothing…

Comment by poebel — April 23, 2007 @ 1:08 pm

26. wait…is this pokemon a GBA cart? I thought you meant it was a DS cart.

Supported:
    DS EEPROM/FLASH all known sizes (I think)
    GBA SRAM (up to 64KB)

NOT Supported:
    GBA FLASH
    GBA EEPROM

Comment by davr — April 23, 2007 @ 2:00 pm

27. Hello!!

Very useful app!! The best Save manager I’ve ever seen so far!! :)

Just please develop it, and add to it GBA FLASH and EEPROM support!! ;)

Comment by SkH — April 24, 2007 @ 9:16 am

28. Will this work to get my save game off a retail Nintendogs DS cart using a DS-Xtreme DS cart and EZFAdvance 256MB GBA cart?

Comment by Mark McRobie — April 25, 2007 @ 12:20 am

29. Hey, i’m trying to get a pokemon diamond save onto a pokemon diamond card, but it says it’s the wrong file size. any suggestions?

Comment by daninski — April 25, 2007 @ 4:03 pm

30. try converting it to ‘supercard CF’ format using the save converter i mentioned in my other post. make sure to set the input type to whatever you use.

Comment by davr — April 25, 2007 @ 7:41 pm

31. Is there a way to enable Wi-Fi so slot-1 card owners can use a PC to FTP the data off?

Comment by Anonymous — April 25, 2007 @ 9:16 pm

32. For those of you that have an R4DS and have a Slot 2 with removable storage then there may be hope. It appears that eepinator has some internal support for certain slot-2 solution units. I did a test with DLDI patching. One copy was patched with the R4DS dldi file and the other was patched with the M3SD dldi file. I placed them in their respective units. For the record I have a M3 Perfect Lite unit using a 1GB Kingston Japan microsd card. The R4DS has one of its own. I booted from the R4DS and ran the file. I ran several tests and here were my results.

R4DS with M3 Perfect Lite inserted — Did not boot Slot-2
    Worked fine. However did not write to R4DS microsd card. Wrote to M3 Perfect Lite microsd card instead.

R4DS without M3 Perfect Lite inserted
    Failed. Did not write and complained that it could not access FAT

R4DS with M3 Perfect Lite inserted — Booted Slot-2
    Worked fine. Started the application from the M3 Perfect Lite and it wrote to its own microsd card.

Note that I also did the first scenario both with and without the eepinator.nds file on the M3 Perfect Lite. In the cases where it worked it did create what appears to be a proper dump.

Comment by Shinji — April 25, 2007 @ 10:04 pm

33. I’m trying to get my save from my retail Pokèmon Diamond game to my Supercard Lite (MicroSD version). I’ve tried eepinator normally and DLDI patched. When I tried it on the Supercard, it tells me the file is corrupted and will be erased.
    Do I need to convert it using the save convertor? If so, from what to what? (I think the output should be Supercard One, but what format does eepinator output?)
    Thanks!

Comment by Romshark — April 26, 2007 @ 4:41 am

34. Oh, and the copy of the game on the Supercard can save and reload itself OK, even after restoring the save file it saved on the Supercard by regularly saving (what the heck did I just say?) So it’s not a problem with that.
    Regarding the save convertor, I now think Supercard One is a slot one device, which I don’t have. So would I use Supercard CF instead? And what would the source type be then anyway?

Comment by Romshark — April 26, 2007 @ 6:27 am

35. The format for Supercard CF, Supercard SD, Supercard Lite, is all the same, and that is the same format as used by eepinator.

Supercard One is the slot-1 flashcart, and I believe it uses a different format.

If pokemon is not working with eepinator, it is entirely possible that it uses a new kind of save chip which is not supported by eepinator. Try to see if it works with other games, but not pokemon.

Comment by davr — April 26, 2007 @ 7:13 am

36. I’d really like to see this working for Slot-1 only users. I just ordered a SuperCard DS One and it would be nice to be able to rip all of my save games off my existing carts so I can sell them and only carry the SuperCard. Without having to purchase an additional Slot-2 cart that is. :) Would it be possible to cache the save data in RAM (Which I’m assuming it does anyway) and then make it available on an FTP server similar to DSFTP? Actually, I’m a programmer myself so I might just try that…

Comment by neilt6 — April 26, 2007 @ 10:35 am

37. Ok, I’ve done some thinking and I’ve come up with this idea:

1. Another option would be added to the menu called DS Cart –> FTP
    2. Upon executing this option the user’s swap their Slot-1 cart for a game cart
    3. The program reads the save data in as is done normally
    4. The program sets up a virtual filesystem in the RAM
    5. The program writes the save data into a .sav file in the VFS instead of the Slot-2 cart
    6. The program startes the FTP server with the VFS as it’s shared directory
    7. The user then connects to the FTP server and retreives the .sav file

Writing from a Slot-1 to a game cart works anyway as far as I understand as the Slot-1 cart never has to be re-instered and thus re-initialized.

Comment by neilt6 — April 26, 2007 @ 10:50 am

38. Tried it with Mario & Luigi – Parters in Time. It copied that save no problem (game on SD card loaded in same spot as on the real cart.) Pokemon Diamond still gives me the corrupted error.
    Also tried it by restoring a save to the real cart. Restoring the save did nothing (the save that was already on the cart still existed) until I deleted it (up + B +select at title). Then restored saves came up as corrupted.
    I guess Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are the start of some new save type. Either that or I’m screwing something up every time.

Comment by Romshark — April 27, 2007 @ 8:00 pm

39. This guy says pokemon diamond works. Might want to ask him.

Comment by davr — April 29, 2007 @ 12:11 am

40. Hi everyone! If you’ve got only a slot-1 card, this tool may be useful to you:
    savesender

Comment by davr — May 1, 2007 @ 11:59 pm

41. Ok heres my problem i try to get the sav file from DS Cart to File but i get the fatInit: 0
    ERROR Opening Fat!!

I tried it both with and without the dldi patch.
    this is all the info.

Game ID: ANIMAL_CROSSADME01
    EEPROM Type: 3
    EEPROM size: 262144
    EEPROM ID: ff,ff
    Press start…
    Reading…
    Ready to write to FAT?
    Press start…
    fatInit:0
    ERROR Opening Fat!!
    Press start…

The sav file that im trying to get is from the Pokemon Pearl ROM I have and im getting the sav file from Animal Crossing WW.

Thanks For any and all help

please email me at blkghst19256@gmail.com

Comment by Harry — May 8, 2007 @ 4:49 pm

42. Wow! Thanx davr! savsender worked great! Sent the saves straight to my iBook! I haven’t tested them out yet but they appear to have sent correctly. At least their the right size…

Comment by neilt6 — May 9, 2007 @ 9:32 am

43. I tried to load the pokemon diamond onto the supercard sd mini, but when I press start, it says SDRAM only supports upto 64kb, sorry ? to save the pokemon ds sav game to media card is ds cart -> gba sdram? correct and to transfer the gba sdram -> ds cart, gets error message it says SDRAM only supports upto 64kb, sorry

Comment by tuk poon — May 22, 2007 @ 3:38 pm

44. it’s SRAM not SDRAM. Try using ‘File’ instead of ‘SRAM’…that is probably what you want to do.

Comment by davr — May 22, 2007 @ 3:49 pm

45. I’m having a problem with it on my EZF4ldx (slot 2). When I try to backup a save from a DS cart, it loads the FAT fine but it ends up with an error saying that it wrote 0 of however many bytes there are. I’m testing it with Tetris DS and Starfox DS (8KB and 256KB saves, respectively) and both of them just generate 0 B files on my MicroSD. Any help? I’ve patched eepinator with DLDI. I’ve heard that my particular flash cart has problems generating its own files and it has to write to a pre-existing file, but I can’t do that because eepinator sets the date and time as the filename >.>

Comment by JeffMan — May 24, 2007 @ 1:09 pm

46. Sounds like a problem with the cart itself, nobody has reported this problem before on other carts (can open a file, but not write to it).

Comment by davr — May 24, 2007 @ 4:10 pm

47. Hmm, alright thanks. I’ll ask some other users of my cart if it works for them.

Comment by JeffMan — May 24, 2007 @ 4:15 pm

48. cheers, i got it working, does it backup gba games like pokemon firered, if you supercard sd taken slot2? how does that work? thanks for any advice, in case I cannot log back in.

Comment by tuk poon — May 24, 2007 @ 4:42 pm

49. Hi, I got it working at badge 1 and when I save the game at bagde 8, to amend the save the file, and click on gba sram ->fat, then file-> ds cart. I get an error message, wrong save size! file=65536 eeprom=524288 press start. Have I got the steps wrong to load it back to the original ds cart? cheers

Comment by tuk poon — May 25, 2007 @ 11:50 am

50. to save from a real ds cart to a file on your supercard slot 2, pick:
    DS Cart -> File

to do the opposite (copy from a file on your supercard slot 2, into a real ds cart), pick the opposite command:
    File -> DS Cart

Comment by davr — May 25, 2007 @ 1:03 pm

51. davr, would it be possible to have an option for dumping a DS save file to the flash cart’s PSRAM so that the flash cart writes the save to the microSD on the next bootup? (I tried DS -> GBA SRAM, it said it was successful but my flash cart didn’t give me a message saying it was writing a save file on the next boot.)

Comment by JeffMan — May 25, 2007 @ 3:07 pm

52. Hi, I will try that, I thought you had to convert the file to gba sram, so i can read it. cheers, p.s smashing program

Comment by tuk poon — May 26, 2007 @ 1:54 am

53. Hi davr, this program is extremely useful, good work. Any news on reading/writing GBA flash saves? TY

Comment by Roger F — May 26, 2007 @ 4:26 am

54. Yeah, any news on that? (Backup / restore FLASH [2M = 128KB, too] Saves)

Comment by SkH — May 30, 2007 @ 6:23 am

55. Hey guys, using Mac Media Dock, i opened eepinator and got the fat error. I then went to patch dldi thingy (just copying it to the MMD). Is there a specific one for the MMD or is there something extra you need to do to patch it?

Comment by acmilantim — June 10, 2007 @ 12:06 am

56. oops i see now found the MMD one..

Comment by acmilantim — June 10, 2007 @ 12:07 am

57. I have the M3DS Simply and I was able to transfer the Pokemon Diamond file to the DS cart using the SuperCard Lite. I just transfered the M3 Simply save file straight over with out converting it to the SuperCard save file. I suggest converting your Diamond/pearl save file from the SC sav to the M3 Simply save to transfer to the DS cart. This is ONLY for the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl game.

Comment by MTRLB — June 27, 2007 @ 7:25 pm

58. [...] sur ce blog il y a un programme qui pourrait t’intresser. Il est compatible DLDI. __________________ EZ [...]

Pingback by rcuprer sauvegarde original gba pour linker - Metagames — June 30, 2007 @ 12:31 pm

59. Can this program backup pokemon emerald gba games and restore? or is it for ds games only, cheers

Comment by emerald — July 8, 2007 @ 9:40 am

60. Hey guys, I have a problem right now getting the black and white menu of EEPinator to even show up on my DS Lite with SuperCard Lite. This is what I’ve done so far:

- Downloaded the original eepinator.nds files from this site
    - Patched it using the DLDI file for SuperCard Lite
    - Transferred patched eepinator.nds file to my DS

When I try running it, all I get is a blank white screen. I’ve also tried alternative things as well, including using the 2 NON-Lite DLDI patch files with the same result. I tried converting both the patched and non-patched file using the SuperCard program to make it compatible with the SuperCard Lite (the program I have to use to always get games working on my DS), but that only outputs a 0kb .nds file and a 222kb .save file. This is really confusing so if anyone can help me get this program even running on my DS Lite with step by step instructions, or at least tell me what I’m doing wrong that’d be great. Thanks.

Comment by Meh — July 9, 2007 @ 12:55 pm

61. On slot-2 supercards, you can try prepending a NDS loader to the .nds file. Here’s one site that talks about it: prepending a NDS loader

Comment by davr — July 9, 2007 @ 3:11 pm

62. Hmm.. ok I’ll give that a shot. Also, do you have any reason why my SC Lite doesn’t want to upgrade? I’ve got the version that rumbles if that makes any difference. I tried getting the upgrade.scu file and it loads fine, but it won’t upgrade. It just gives me some chinese error message and won’t let me go from 1.70 to 1.82, which I think might be one way to fix this.

Comment by Meh — July 12, 2007 @ 7:38 pm

63. Hi,

Are you still busy on the project? I love the app i only hope that you will add GBA flash and eeprom stuff cause i need to backup all my games. Keep up the good work. You said someone else is doing the same thing for GBA cart’s could you tell us who and maybe provide a link or something?

Comment by Redostrike — August 24, 2007 @ 12:20 pm

64. Chishm wrote a tool called SendSave which can backup the other GBA EEPROM and Flash types, but it’s for GBA’s only, and you need a special cable. I may consider porting it to DS, but it’s hard for me to test since I don’t have any of those types of GBA carts.

Comment by davr — August 26, 2007 @ 5:03 pm

65. MTRLB: Did you get the save file back on the DS cart? Can you please explain better?

Comment by Person — September 4, 2007 @ 10:32 am

66. Hello,

Was wondering if you have converted the sendsave yet? If you did, I would be willing to test it for you as I have GBA carts. FYI, for homebrew I own a SCDS1, SupercardSD, Supercard lite, and a GBAMP.

Roger

Comment by Roger Yee — October 24, 2007 @ 12:11 pm

67. hi

i got pokemon pearl and my saved data got erased and my brother has got pokemon diamond. Is there a way to make a save file of my brothers game and use it on my game

i got supercard SD and action replay

Comment by imran — November 5, 2007 @ 8:29 am

68. Maybe try searching for a tool called ‘pokesav’. I haven’t used it, but I’ve heard it does lots of stuff for cheating with pokemon saved games.

Comment by davr — November 5, 2007 @ 10:54 am

69. yh i no bout that but that only helps you create pokemon and get itme s and other stuff it dosnt help with saved data.

Can anyone help me?

Comment by imran — November 13, 2007 @ 12:14 pm

70. Hi,i just wanted to know if you finished gba flash/ eeprom support in yor app, or if someone else already did it

Comment by salatov — November 29, 2007 @ 7:30 pm

71. Ok Ive managed to get a backup of pokemon emerald using datels cartridge construction kits using the Gtmf2.dldi and it comes out @ 64kb
    Ive tryed to back diamond but getting fat write error is diamond/perl bigger the 128mb?

Comment by Ajb2k3 — December 2, 2007 @ 9:16 am

72. Hi.
    Your tool is really useful! :D
    But I can’t wait for news about EEPROM/Flash GBA support. Are you still working on it?

Comment by Marc — January 12, 2008 @ 3:04 pm

73. No…I don’t have any GBA carts with flash/eeprom, so i wouldn’t really be able to do it. I’d need someone else to port these things to NDS code, then I could use them.

Comment by davr — January 12, 2008 @ 7:02 pm

74. from what I’ve been reading accessing the eeprom save from a gba cartridge is impossible in nds mode due to the timings in the memory access

http://nocash.emubase.de/gbatek.htm#dscartridgegbaslot here is where I read it from incase anyone is interested

due to this fact atm the only way to extract an eeprom sav game is to run an app from a gba flash card… swap the card to the game to be extracted and then find a way to write it back to the flash card or a slot 2 device since once in gba mode it has no access to the slot 1

Comment by pb186 — January 18, 2008 @ 12:41 pm

75. This is Bowser. I like the Eepinator, but I cant seem to get it to dump and EEPROM for me. I have Datel’s Games N Music. Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Comment by Bowser — February 25, 2008 @ 9:20 pm

76. Seems to be that that little “convert to Supercard CF” idea wasn’t capable of solving the problem in restoring my save to the retail cart via Eepinator. The “wrong save size” error is met once again.

Comment by Required Name — March 31, 2008 @ 7:25 pm

77. I have an R4 and an EZ 3 and 1 for my slot one and my slot 2… I can’t seem to get savsender to work , it comnes up with a connection error at teh last step probably cause my internet and router in this apartment building are wack. Trying to use eepinator (now that i have the slot 2 device, i didnt have it at first during the savsender trials), and I get an error initializng fat trying to dump my pokemon pearl sav. I can get the save off my GBA game (been using GBA ExpLoader to play those) just fine, but still can’t get those tricky retail saves… the problem i’m having now is I know to patch my Eepinator with DLDI but i dont know which one, there is an R4 one and two fro EZ flash. I have tried all three and i get the same consistant errors. am i just stupid or am i missing something? any help would be sooo appricated (guythecat@hotmail.com)

-Thanks

Comment by Guythecat — April 8, 2008 @ 7:33 pm

78. Hi, EZ 3-in-1 does NOT support DLDI, since it does not have any sort of FAT storage. Sorry :(

Comment by davr — April 8, 2008 @ 9:36 pm

79. Even though I doubt anybody reads this anymore, I was curious so I attempted to backup a GBA game’s saved data. However, VisualBoyAdvance was unable to read this saved data.

Comment by Required Name — July 9, 2008 @ 8:24 pm

80. I just got R4 & I downloaded eepinator.nds to copy over my Pokemon pearl cart’s info into my R4 but when I go to “DS Cart –> File” and I get to “Ready to Write to FAT?”
    is says
    “fatInit: 0″
    “ERROR Opening Fat!!!”

Comment by Kim Kilinton — January 10, 2009 @ 7:04 pm

81. [...] I have been using a tool called eepinator to upload the save file using a regular DS. There are probably other tools which would work [...]

Pingback by Drunken Coders » DSi hack update — August 2, 2009 @ 8:06 pm

82. Whhen i use eepinator on pokemon diamond, it says: “Wrong Save Size! File:524288 EEpROM : 8192

How do i fix this??

Comment by 3RiC — August 10, 2009 @ 7:45 am

83. [...] flashcard,  one of the two exploited games and a means to write to the eeprom on your chosen game. Eepinator will work if you have a standard DS or there are a couple of devices which allow you to do this [...]

Pingback by Dave J Murphy » DSi mode homebrew, anyone? — August 24, 2010 @ 3:09 pm

84. isn’t working with M3DS there’s always “fatinit: 0″

Comment by Tukz — December 14, 2010 @ 10:20 am

85. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get right of entry to persistently fast.

Comment by Citrix Virtualisierung, — June 5, 2012 @ 7:38 am

86. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention
    that I’ve really loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed
    and I am hoping you write once more soon!

Comment by ท่องเที่ยวญี่ปุ่น — June 30, 2013 @ 11:40 am

87. Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Comment by http://twitter.com — October 17, 2013 @ 8:53 pm

88. I pay a visit every day a few websites and websites to read articles, but this web site provides quality based writing.

Comment by indie artists — May 8, 2014 @ 1:17 pm