October 24, 2006

TI-85 Rom Fixer

make up wisudamake up jogjarias pengantin jogjamake up wedding jogjamake up pengantin jogjaprewedding yogyakartaberita indonesiayogyakarta wooden craftdaily review
Filed under: DS85 — davr @ 8:26 pm

1. What is odd, is i was going to try this but figured id end up breaking my rom haha. Thanks man!

Comment by WunSick — October 25, 2006 @ 12:00 pm

2. i was looking for a fresh release of your drawing program … where should i go?

Comment by sylvain — November 7, 2006 @ 5:50 am

3. Hello, can we hope to have a release with the new DLDI of Chishm ?

Comment by huitopy — January 17, 2007 @ 11:24 am

4. My M3 simply does not support libfat, so it would be nice to have DLDI.

Comment by sphetr2 — February 24, 2007 @ 6:55 pm

5. I was having a little trouble with getting ds85 to work on my ds. I have a supercard lite on an older ds lite. I was able to get the ds85_02 to work when it first came out, but now it doesn’t. I upgraded my supercard firmware recently so maybe that’s the problem? I’ve tried the rom fixer, patching the program with the supercard patcher, I also tried to combine the rom and program as explained in the readme, and I know I have a version 10 rom. Any help would be great, thanks.

Comment by jischoler — March 29, 2007 @ 12:43 pm

6. Sorry, i forgot to mention what happens when I try to use the program. It’ll start up, but it will give me the same thing that some other people had problems with, which is where it says:

error: Could not locate ROM!

Thanks.

Comment by jischoler — March 29, 2007 @ 12:45 pm

7. YAY! i fixed it. I must have typed something wrong when i merged the rom and program, because I tried it again and it worked.

Comment by jischoler — March 29, 2007 @ 5:50 pm

8. yea, This would be amazing… if it had DLDI support

Comment by Spartan — April 5, 2007 @ 11:44 am

9. It’s unfortunate that the source isn’t posted. Otherwise someone else could implement DLDI. : /

Comment by Zencyde — April 9, 2007 @ 10:55 am

10. I haven’t posted the source because it’s messy and not in a great state. Everyone who has ever emailed me or asked for it has gotten a copy of it (none of these people have done anything with it as far as I know). From your ‘someone else’ comment, I guess you are not interested in helping either.

Comment by davr — April 9, 2007 @ 12:57 pm

11. I’d certainly be willing to give it a shot, but I’m majoring in Computer Engineering, not Computer Science. 😛 Throw me a copy of the code and I’ll see what I can do with it. XD This should make Calculus a little more enjoyable for me.

Comment by Zencyde — April 11, 2007 @ 8:47 am

12. Hello,
    I have a ti85 ROM, version 9 i believe.
    It works with the Virtual TI pc emulator but using my R4DS i get error: Could not locate ROM!
    What am i doing wrong?
    Thanks
    Nick

Comment by Sarge — May 19, 2007 @ 4:22 pm

13. so are going to attempt a ti89 emu
    i love to break that out in school

Comment by superkrm — June 6, 2007 @ 5:28 pm

14. I have been able to get this to work on the EZ Flash 3 in 1, but not with the included save-state. This is likely because of the required size of 128KB. The save-state created by the flash cart will not work on the emulator either. I am not using ver10 rom, but have made a save-state with that version. Might there be a way to pad the file?

Also, davr, i have seen screen shots of an updated version. Incomplete as it may be, and you may never want to work on it again, but could you release a compiled version? Please?

Comment by joebob — July 6, 2007 @ 6:18 pm