Plan for version R2
- Save/Load state
- Autopress ON key for you (so you don’t have to worry about it)
- Works on standard GBA flashcarts without libfat support
- Map hardware DS buttons to TI buttons
Current keymapping plan:
|Start –||ON (also shows debug screen while held)|
|Start+Select –||RESET (warning! no confirmation!)|
|R –||Normal scaling (Proportional)|
|L –||Stretched scaling, fill entire screen|
The way I chose the ABXY buttons are based on which keys are most used in assembly games.
Plans for version R3 and beyond:
- Loading state from Virtual TI save state files (so you can make a nice save state on your PC, with lots of files/apps/games, then transfer to the DS)
- Transfering files directly. You can just copy *.85? files to your CF/SD card, and then load them onto your TI from a special menu
- Different on-screen button layouts.
Request for help: If anyone can come up with some nice button layouts, I can put them in. MrShlee made some here, however the links no longer work.
Personally, I prefer all the buttons easily accessible on a single screen. Though I might try his method of having two screens, just to see how it works. Also, I would prefer button layouts similar to what I have, and not ones based on a photo, like I had before (unless you make it look really nice & clean). Of course, I will put your name in the credits & readme. Thanks!